Real email address is required to social networks
Create New Account
Necklace Size Guide
The below sizing procedures & charts will help you measure your Necklace size appropriately
- 14" Necklace
- Fits most like choker
- 16" Necklace
- Falls perfectly around the base of the neck like a collar. On a petite women it will hit your collarbone while for plus size women it might feel more like choker.
- 18" Necklace
- A common choice for women that will fall just below the throat at the collarbone. This length is popular for adding pendants which will hang over crew neck.
- 20" Necklace
- Will fall few inches below the collarbone and allow a little more breathing room. Perfect for a low, plunging neckline or if you want to wear it over a turtleneck.
- 22" Necklace
- Falls at or above a low neckline.
- 24" Necklace
- Falls below any neckline.
- 36" Necklace
- Common with pearl strands and will hang below the bosom. They can be worn as a single strands or you can double them for an 18 inch necklace.